Friday, June 8, 2012

{YNS Fun Friday!}

YNSFF1


   Howdy! I am back with a card for this weeks YNS (Your Next Stamp) Fun Friday! To create my summer themed card I used one of our new die sets "Cheers! Stamp and Die set". It is your lucky day because it is on sale  in the YNS store! Yay! To create my card I used my new Zig Writer Pigment markers to color my "beverage", I'll call it pink lemonade. hehe. Which leads me to my Fun Friday tip!

  Using pigment markers is a great way to achieve rich, deep color on images to be colored. It is also fantastic when applied directly to your stamp! YNS red rubber holds the color beautifully by the way.

 
    I thank you for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
                                                                        

3 comments:

wendy said...

super sweet !

Pam W. said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a happy card. I am going to have to make a visit to the YNS store and take a look around. Thanks for the enabling. hehe

You have such a cute blog and some wonderful cards! I'll certainly be visiting again. Have a great weekend.

Sassy said...

Fun card! So refreshing - sweet colors.