Sunday, July 29, 2012

{Fun In The Sun!}

buttercup2

  I'm back with another shaped card for the Paper Crafts magazine July gallery challenge. My beach inspired card was created using a cutting file from Lettering Delights and my KNK Zing. The patterned paper is from the Hobby Lobby Paper Studio brand. My sentiment is from the PTI set "Signature Greetings Two". I added two rows of square gems, and a little felt flower and a button from Cosmo Cricket. I am also entering this into the "Shaping Up Blog Hop" featuring the top 20 Gallery Idol contestants. So much amazing talent!!   I hope you like my shaped card and thank you for visiting my blog today!


                        

4 comments:

JJ Bolton said...

How glamorous! So cute that you blinged it up with those rhinestones! You're doing awesome stuff wtih your KNKZing!

Thanks for linking up with another awesome card!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Totally adorable! The rows of bling look so cool--like you'd find on a real trendy swimsuit. :) I love it!

Rebecha said...

Live the bling belt!

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh this belt is fantastic! Love this adorable card!