Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Is Finally Here!


sept30-redo

 To celebrate the arrival of Fall I created a fall inspired card using the sweet set from Stampendous "Sunny Flowers". I colored these flowers using my Stampin Up chalks, and a blender pen. This is one of my favorite ways to color! I used my Spellbinders "So Trendy" embossing folder to create the flower centers.  I love my sunny little card, and I hope you do to! I hope you have a restful Sunday! And as always, thank you for visiting my blog today!

                


4 comments:

Andrea W said...

Fantastic card! I love the embossed flower centers. Very pretty!!!

Joyce said...

This is such a bright, happy, pretty card. I love how you embossed just the centers of the flowers.

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH an awesome card!!! I love it!