Friday, September 14, 2012

It's A Doozy!!

F-2


   I was super thrilled to receive a package of Stamps, ribbon, and paper from Flourishes yesterday, and I wanted to play along with four challenges on the Flourishes Blog. So, today I have four cards to show you using the stamps I received yesterday!

   The first challenge is the "Any Which Way Challenge" using any one of these sketches:




  I used  the Flourishes set "Meet Me Under The Mistletoe". I LOVE the beautiful images and will be using these on some of my own Christmas cards this year!

   The second challenge I am playing along with is the "Dear Santa Challenge". The challenge was to create a card for a kid.




                                                                                           Here is my card!


F-3

I used the Flourishes background stamp "Holly", and red Stickles for the glitter berries. The sentiment is from the Flourishes set "Meet Me Under The Mistletoe".

   The third challenge is the "Timeless Tuesday Challenge". Create a card using inspiration from Pinterest.





          Here is the picture that inspired me:





  And here is my card!

F-4


  I took the CAS approach to this card. I stamped the mistletoe sprigs from "Meet Me Under The Mistletoe" as a subtle background, and used a sentiment from the same set.

   Whew, thank you for sticking around for the final card! This is a non Christmas card for the Fourth challenge:  "Wild and Wonderful".


Here is my card:

F-1

  I created a Father's Day themed card for this challenge. I used the Flourishes set "A Guiding Light". Wow, this set is beautiful, in a manly man kinda way. I used patterned paper from a Boy Scout paper pad from K and Company. I distressed the edges with my sanding block, and added stitching and buttons. It was SO difficult not adding a bow! 

   Well thank you for visiting my blog, and for looking at all of my cards!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Wow.... You sure have been putting your time to great use. These are all wonderful! Beautiful set of cards. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge this week!

ChristineCreations said...

What awesome cards! I especially love your sketch card...really eye catching design and fantastic ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes this month!

Allison Cope said...

Wow ... look at you go Veronica! Those are some amazingly beautiful cards! I love the image you chose to use for the Timeless Tuesday's inspiration. Thanks for playing along with our Pinterest inspired challenge this week for our Timeless Tuesday challenge at Flourishes!

Inkyfingers said...

Lucky you to get such a great package! I like all these cards but I absoluteley LOVE the first one. Gorgeous.

Jingle said...

These are so fabulous!