Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #153 - Bring Your Own Sunshine



Bubble Gum ...Tangerine...Pear

 Welcome to The Play Date Cafe Challenge #153. The colors this week are stunning! And we have an excellent prize for the "Cup Of The Week" , a shopping spree with Simon Says Stamp!


Simon Says Stamp

                                                Here is what I created using this weeks color story!

PDCC154-2

I used one of my favorite stamp sets from Unity Stamp Company "Jar Of Sunshine". I recently had a card published using Unity Stamps, and received this set for FREE and a $25 Pay Pal payment. Sweet! I can't wait to see what you create using this weeks PDCC color story!


5 comments:

Donna B. said...

Gorgeous card Veronica! I love those stamps! Unity is an awesome company that gives great pub incentives! Once I had 3 cards published on one page for a one stamp used three ways challenge and I used a Unity stamp amd got that incentive 3 times!

~amy~ said...

sigh...love your card:)

Annette Allen said...

aww i love this...super cute

Lea L. said...

Such a fun card! Love that cute jar!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is adorable! I love your jar of fun phrases!