Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gingham Style




nov3-2-12


      I actually had a bit of down time, (more like a self imposed crafting therapy session) and created a fun Christmas card using some of my favorite stamps!!  The gingham squares are from the Wplus9 set "Country Charm". The pinecone tree branch is from the new PTI set "Peaceful Pinecone", and the sentiment from one of my favorite PTI sets "Holiday Photo Finishers".  Today I am playing along with a couple of challenges: CAS-ual Fridays






I am also playing along with this challenge: Dynamic Duos #27 Bold And Sassy






                                               I hope you have had a nice weekend, and I am happy you stopped by today!



                                                                        

8 comments:

Wida said...

I love the no patterned paper card! the stitching along the edge and the button give it a country feel, but the design is still so modern. How did you pull that off? :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. ;-) The gingham squares are perfect behind the pine branch, and I love the twine-tied button. Fantastic sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

Lin said...

Ginghams say "home" to me and I can never have enough! You just put that stamp on my wish list! Love your card, Veronica!

Anita Rex said...

So pretty! I really love that design!

Unknown said...

It has such a country feel to it..love it! Now I'm wishing I would have added the Peaceful Pinecone to my cart last month. Thank you for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Jingle said...

HAHAHAHA...blog post title awesomeness right there. Just sayin'. As for the card, it's GORGEOUS!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, love the Gingham look especially behind the pine cone. Gorgeous country feel Christmas card! Great to have you playing along with us at Dynamic Duos, hope to see more of your work.

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the elements in this card! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!