Monday, December 31, 2012

The Best of 2012 - My Favorite Cards!

  I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing my friends post their top 12 cards of 2012, so in true "Veronica Z" fashion I am coming in at the last minute to add my list of favorites!

                   January 2012

smooch3


feb6-2


march16-1



MSS1


galleryidol2



pdcjune19-1


sunshine


CAS1


YNS4


Colorq-2redo


PDCNov28 (2)


day9-1

 Well my friends, there you have it, my favorite cards for 2012. All in all 2012 was a great year, my family is healthy and happy, we have a roof over our heads, and 2013 is looking up to be a great year filled with many possibilities. I am grateful that I had the opportunity to join 3 amazing design teams. It is a pleasure working with so many talented paper crafters! I hope you all have a happy, and prosperous New Year!

5 comments:

Wida said...

Lovely work, you finished with a bang, I loved December!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Love them all! Happy New Year!!! xo

Annette Allen said...

wow so much beauty... Love your designs..

Happy New Year.

Joyce said...

All your cards are so wonderful. I especially love the one with the hot air balloons and the clouds--and, you know I love the sweater card, because I cased it the moment I first saw it. Wishing you a happy and crafty new year.

Christina said...

These are all so beautiful, I loved seeing them again! I think the campfire card and hot air balloons are my favorites, but the December one with the snowflakes is wonderfully serene!