Friday, January 25, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash - You And Me


CD_10


 Back again!  I created this card before a stomach bug hit the Zalis House, so today, with everyone feeling better I finally have time to upload pictures and catch up on a few challenges!  I am excited to be playing along with this weeks 10 Minute Craft Dash!  Here is what I came up with, in record time I might add...  8:52


   Wplus9 is sponsoring this weeks challenge, and I have great love for Wplus9, so playing along was a pleasure! To create my card I used the Wplus9 stamp set "Sweet Nothings", and the Wplus9  "Love Notes" die set.  I knew trying to adhere the hearts from the envelopes would take more time then I had so I placed the love notes on a strip of washi tape. I am thrilled with the way it turned out! Thank you for stopping by...again..and I hope you have a great day!
      



                                                                     

4 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Sweet! A beautiful 10 MCD card!

Lalo said...

Cute...love that little die. You used it perfectly :)

Paulina said...

Oh no, I'm glad to hear that you all are feeling better- the stomach flu is NO fun at all!

This card is so darling. Love those little love notes and your use of the colors.

Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Veronica. Hope to see you for the upcoming challenge! :)

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Love the card! Simple and elegant.