Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Play Date Cafe # 165 - Love



Plum, Mustard, Rose


  Hello and welcome to The Play Date Cafe! Today we have another beautiful color story:

Plum...Mustard....Rose

This week the Cream In Our Coffee winner will receive a fantastic prize package from The Play Date Cafe prize vault.




Here is what I created for this weeks challenge:



To create my beautiful floral bouquet I used the Stampin Up set " Stippled Blossoms". The patterned paper is by Simple Stories. I added texture using the Aida Impression plate from PTI, and the Filigree border die, also from PTI. The sentiment is by Hero Arts. I truly loved the way my card turned out, and I hope it helps to inspire you to play along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!


2 comments:

Donna B. said...

Such a pretty card Veronica! I LOVE the flowers and the sentiment!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the big beautiful flowers.