Friday, July 5, 2013

Festive Friday Challenge FFC12 - Snow!


Holiday1


    What better way to beat the heat of summer then by thinking about S-N-O-W! I was thrilled when Meredith asked me to be the Guest Designer for this weeks Festive Friday Challenge!

      To create my card I used the Stampin Up classic "Lovely As A Tree". I stamped the trees using  SU Soft Suede, and then used a bottle of liquid snow (from Hobby Lobby) to accent my branches.  I created a quilted background using paper from Authentique. My sentiment and sentiment die are from Papertrey Ink. I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you will play along with us this week at the Festive Friday Challenge!


10 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love your gorgeous snowy scene! Great to have you as a GD at Festive Friday!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Love the cozy feel of this card! I've always ended up using this with just a navy & white theme. Thanks for inspiring me to get out of my rut!!! :D

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely card!

Welcome to Festive Fridays as their GD!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I know I am WAY late, but since you're moving, I know I don't have to explain how busy I have been!! I know I already said it, it i LOVE this card... Truly, one of my favorites for a trigger challenge!! I am so grateful you said yes to guesting for us, thank you SO much again!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a beautiful card, Veronica! I moxie love everything about it! :)

Geri said...

Should have been here WAY before now, Veronica...thanks so much for guesting for us at Festive Friday with this lovely creation of yours! Just beautiful!!!

Contagiously Crafty said...

I've pinned this because the use of that liquid snow is just too adorable. Going to have to find a way to incorporate this in my card making. Beautiful card.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful scene and so elegant.

stampingandstitching said...

This is such a gorgeous Christmas card! Love your design and all the wonderful details!

Jill Norwood said...

Moxie Fabulousness! :)
Love you card!