Friday, December 20, 2013

A Sneak Peek!

SU3
 
 
    You may surprised to know that as of recently I am a Stampin' Up Demo. I found myself not on any current design teams and thought I would update my ink pads using the demo discount. Truthfully, I hadn't even looked at a SU catalog since 2010 which was the last time I was a demo.  I signed up during the starter kit special in October. I got my box, thumbed through the catalog and was excited to see that SU was right along with a lot of the stamp trends out there. Now the thing that excites me the most about SU is the new ink pad formula. I was skeptical, but after using the ink with clear and rubber stamps, I will be replacing ALL of my ink pads with the new formula. It is amazing...seriously!
 
The card I have to show you today was created using brand new stamps that have not been released yet, but will be available Jan. 1st when the Occasions Mini Catalog goes live. I used Baked Brown Sugar and the new wood grain background stamp, and a new floral set that I stamped using Early Espresso. I stamped the flowers using Stippled Blossoms which is available in the current catalog. I added a silver frame, and machine stitching to finish off my card.
 
I am happy you stopped by, and if you would like to try out the new SU ink for yourself, I am offering a 10% discount on all SU Ink purchases from now until Dec. 31st. You can visit my SU website here:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Love your card. So pretty. That bg stamp is the best.

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love the stamping behind the embellishment. Love the card!

Tanya Boser said...

I'm in love! This is so amazingly beautiful. And welcome back to demonstrator land :)

Nikki Spencer said...

I did a double take on this beauty Veronica, found it on Pinterest and just had have a closer look!....It is stunning, love the simplicity of your outline stamping and gorgeous soft colours.

Unknown said...

lovely card! I must have everything to make it! :)

Cindy Beach said...

I also found this on Pinterest and had to come and let you know I love everything about it! You've combined a great group of elements and the result is gorgeous.