Thursday, January 9, 2014

A January Publication!

JanIssueCards
 
Hello hello! Today I am sharing with you a card I have in the current issue of Create:Stamping magazine by Cards Magazine.
 
I've been waiting for SO long to see this card in its published form. I love the décor they chose to go along with my card. The peacock feathers are real, and they were a hair piece accessory that I picked up by Simplicity in the fabrics dpt at Wal-Mart. I used the Papertrey Ink Knitting background stamp to create my glossy black embossed background. The card stock is also from PTI. The sentiment is from the PTI Cutting Garden stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me share my card with you! Have a wonderful day!



7 comments:

Jingle said...

This card is gorgeous! Your blog looks great, too!!!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Holy cow, Veronica! There are so many great details on this card. I love the glossy black embossing. Stunning card!!

Cathy said...

Beautful card Veronica, Cathy x

Wida said...

Wow cool staging for a cool card

gaston said...

Very Cool!

Annette Allen said...

WOW congratulations. .this card is GORGEOUS..

Indy's Designs said...

Gorgeous! Congrats on being published!
Hugs, Debbie!