Friday, January 10, 2014

Flashback Friday - Love Ya Bunches!

ff1
 
Hello and welcome to my very first installment of Flashback Friday!
What is Flashback Friday you ask? Well, we all have stamp sets that we hold dear, and have been in our stamp collections for a long time. I thought it would be fun to feature a card using my oldest, but still very much loved, stamp sets every week on Flashback Friday!
 
I created this card using one of my oldest stamp sets from Stampin' Up! - Monkey Business.  This set really is fun to stamp, and the solid color means no coloring! I stamped my monkey using Early Espresso, and the vine was stamped using Pistachio Pudding. I stamped the heart using Calypso Coral. Cute! To "update" the card I added some super trendy sequin accents.  The patterned paper is a sneak peek of the FREE Designer Series paper collection you can earn during the upcoming
Sale-a-bration promotion.
 
Thank you for stopping by, and I hope I have inspired you to dig out some of your older stamp sets!

8 comments:

Jingle said...

Absolutely adorable!

MiamiKel said...

Your card is darling!! I love this idea, too! :)

Kelly said...

Cute image! Like how you used the new DP. Creative Blessings!

Kelly said...

Cute image! Thanks for showcasing the new DP. Creative Blessings!

Happy Dance said...

What a sweet little monkey! Against the ikat dp, he really shines. Great card! And your blog redo looks marvelous too. Bev

~amy~ said...

super FUN. I totally remember that set! Love what you've done!

Sue said...

Cute card and fun idea! I may have to adopt it...

Kristen said...

Great card. I really need to get in gear to get my stamps used for this challenge.