Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Lots of Love With Avery Elle!

wed1
 
Wow, today I have a lot to show you! First up is a Valentine themed card I created using the Avery Elle stamp set "Lots of Love". I stamped the sentiments using white pigment ink by Colorbox. This is by FAR the best white pigment ink I have yet to find. Fabulous. I added strips of washi tape from the Target Dollar spot. My patterned paper is from the Sweetheart collection by Doodlebug Designs.
 
WCMDWInner
 
What is a Christmas card doing here you ask? Well, this my friends is my winning card from the Paper Crafts And Scrapbooking World Card Making Day Contest! I used the Avery Elle stamp set "Winter Wreath". The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. A picture of ME, and a picture of this card are in the March Issue of Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking magazine!
 
And lastly a CAS Valentine card:
 
 
wed2
 
The candy hearts are from the Dollar Spot at Target, my sentiment is also from the Avery Elle "Lots of Love" stamp set, and I used paper from the Sweetheart collection by Doodlebug Designs.
 
Thanks for sticking with me this long, and thank you for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovin' all of your sweet sweet cards!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful cards! Loving the pink splatter on the black cardstock in the first card, but that second is my favorite, great design, love the stamps!