Monday, October 20, 2014

The Challenge # 17 - Boo To You!

     Hello hello! Welcome to The Challenge #17.
We have a spooktacular color combination for you this week:

 
Here is the card I created using these colors:
 
 
To create my card I used elements and stamps from the Stampin' Up September Paper Pumpkin kit. SO fun! The honeycomb patterned paper is from the Stampin' Up! "Moonlight" DSP paper pad. I finished my card with two lines of machine stitching.
 
I am happy you stopped by and I hope you will play along with us this week!
 
 
 




7 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Veronica awesome texture and design!

Lesley said...

So much fun, Veronica! Love the embossing and that paper!

Lynn Put said...

Cute Halloween card! Love your fun accents and texture.

wienerhoneymooners said...

I actually played with this kit yesterday!! The burlap bags in the kit are so much fun!!!... Sequins too!!! Love what you have done!! The purple honeycomb paper just brilliant!!!

Maura said...

Great card! I love the contrast of the embossed dots and the honeycomb. And the dsp behind the oval is perfect! I look forward to being on the design team with you.

~amy~ said...

So fun!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love the clean and simple design.