Sunday, July 26, 2015

I Miss You..That Is All

 
 
Hello hello! I am here to share an "extra" card I created using the same exact inked stencil that I used to create my MFT Sketch Challenge card.
 
MFT Sketch 238
 
 After I lifted up the stencil to reveal my rainbow starry background I realized I had a beautiful rainbow inked stencil. So, I spritzed it with a little water, turned it upside down and pressed it onto Copic X-press Blending card stock and I was thrilled with the end result:
 
 
I Miss You
 

              Isn't that fun??!! I knew I couldn't  just wipe my stencil clean..haha  And I adore Birdie Brown designs, they are the cutest things ever!!   I am happy you stopped by, and I hope I gave you a little inspiration! Have a fabulous day

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

So stinkin' CUTE! They are both adorable but I really like the second one!