Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy 2016 - Cheers To New Beginnings

    Hello my friends. Today is my last post as a member of the MFT Card Challenges Design Team. The main MFT design team will now be sharing Sketch and Color challenge inspiration with you. The weekly challenges will be continuing and I look forward to seeing your fabulous creations on Facebook and Instagram!
Thank you for cheering me on this year, and for all of your wonderful comments. I've had a wonderful time! You never know what the future holds and this year is already starting out with some great opportunities that have come my way. I will definitely be sharing my work on social media!
  I am so grateful for my fellow MFT Challenge team mates and the amazing friendships we have built. Those are worth more to me then anything else. Ok, so let me show you what I made today!
 
MFT Happy New Year
 
I created this CAS card using only MFT Die-namics. How fun is that!? I wish  you all the best for 2016. Thank you for everything!
 
V-

3 comments:

Susan R. Opel said...

Love you, Veronica!

Jill said...

Have I mentioned how enjoyable this card is!? So shiny and so 2016!! It was an awesome year! <3 you VZ!! :) here's to the fabulousness ahead!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the gold sparkle skyline! This is such a great new year's card. So glad to have been on the team with you this year! Glad we still have our special place ;)