Sunday, January 10, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink January Guest Designer - Hello Honey

 

  Good Morning! I was thrilled when Vanessa Middleton owner of Butterfly Reflections Ink asked me to be the January Guest Designer! Today I am showcasing Honey Bee Stamps.  Here is the card I created:
 
Butterfly Reflections Ink - Honey Bee Stamps
 
I used the adorable Honey Bee Stamps set Sweet As Honey. I colored the flowers and bees using Copic markers. I stamped the lid on paper from the My Minds Eye Your Story collection. And used the following MFT Die-namics  Stitched Circle Scallops, large rectangle scalloped frame and stitched rectangle from Blueprints 20. I heat embossed the honeycomb and string on the jar lid using gold embossing powder.
I am thrilled with the way my card turned out! Thank you for stopping by and be sure to visit Butterfly Reflections Ink to see her fabulous selection of stamps, dies, and everything else you need to create! Have a wonderful day!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

yay for guest designing.. your card is gorgeous..