Sunday, January 24, 2016

Guest Designing for Butterfly Reflections Ink!

 
 
http://butterflyreflectionsink.3dcartstores.com/
 
Hello friends! I am here with my second card as the January Designer for Butterfly Reflections Ink! Valentine's Day or love themed cards are my second favorite kind of card to make. (Christmas is my #1!) Here is the love themed card I created using Hero Arts stamps and dies:
 
 
BFIGuestDesign
 
         I used the Hero Arts stamp and die combo set "Love". The font of the "love" die is SO pretty! I created a watercolor brushstroke background using Peerless watercolor sheets. I accented my card with gold glimmer paint (any brand will do, but I used Heidi Swapp) and a die-cut border using the MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax. I love these SO much and have to resist using them on all my cards!
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Day!
 

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

very pretty.. love the watercolor background.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, love the background, Cathy x

Miriam Prantner said...

Just gorgeous! The watercoloring is perfect and I love the splatter and the gold!