Monday, January 18, 2016

Playing Along With the January Ellen Hutson Mix it Up Challenge!

 
http://ellenhutson.typepad.com/the_classroom_new/2016/01/essentials-by-ellen-january-mix-it-up-challenge.html
 
Hello hello! Today I am SUPER excited to share a card that I created for the January Ellen Hutson Mix it Up Challenge. The challenge was to use MFT (Hey, I've got LOTS of that!) along with Essentials By Ellen product. Here is my bright and happy card:
 
 
EHBeYouTiful
 
 
     I fell in love with the Essentials By Ellen Be-You-tiful die as soon as I saw it! I also used one of my favorite masking dies from MFT, Concentric Circles. I had fun adding sequins, maybe went a bit overboard, but it was fun! I am SO happy you stopped by, and thank you for your sweet comments. I appreciate them SO much!

No comments: