Thursday, January 21, 2016

Simon Says: Create With Critters - Playing Along With the SSS Weekly Challenge

 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-create-with-critters/
 
Hello! Today I am playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. The theme this week is Critters! Now I don't now about you but Lawn Fawn is one of the first companies that comes to mind when I think about adorable critter stamps! I used my beloved Lawn Fawn set "Hedgehugs" and "Stuck on You" to create my card. I also used a handful of MFT Die-namics. Here is my card!
 
Lawn Fawn Hedgehugs and Stuck On You
 
I had a lot of fun creating my desert scene. I found the sand patterned paper at Hobby Lobby, it was exactly what I was looking for. Well I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! They are calling for snow here, which is rare so the kids are excited. Stay warm!

2 comments:

Pam Watson said...

Love the scene you put together for the hedgehogs, very nice!

Virginia L. said...

Oh my... this is SO cute,V! ADORE this to bits! You are so right about LF and their critters. What would we do without the cute critter stamps, right? Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Create with Critters” Challenge!