Monday, January 4, 2016

Time To Chill

Stampin' Up! Snow Place stamps and dies
 
After a busy Holiday season, and year, I hereby declare it is Time To Chill! Well, maybe just for today, but taking a breather from time to time is always a good idea.
To create this card I used the Stampin' Up! set Snow Place (which is still orderable for the rest of the year) and matching dies. Those two are just the cutest! I used MFT dies to create my background and focal point. I hope you have a fabulous week of getting back into the swing of things.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

This is so sweet looking such cute snowmen too

barbara macaskill said...

Totally adorable card!!! LOVE the sentiment! We all need to Chill once in a while! TFS!

Teresa Doyle said...

Ahhh, what an adorable card! I love snowmen and your background is beautiful.