Saturday, January 16, 2016

You Are My Forever

 
 
Forever
 
       Hello and happy Saturday! Today I am sharing a card I made with new crafty goodness that made it to my house this week! First, the beautiful rose. This is a brand new Stampin' Up! set from the Occasions Catalog called Picture Perfect. If you don't have a demo, and would like to order this set please leave a comment! I stamped the rose using three colors, Watermelon Wonder, Real Red, and Blushing Bride. These colors make the rose POP! The leaf was stamped in Cucumber Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green. The sentiment, die-cut "forever" and the adorable heart garland are from the brand new January Valentine release from Reverse Confetti. I love the beautiful font of those dies! I used a heart stencil and the MFT Roses All Over background stamp to create my focal point.
I LOVED making this card! Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
 
 
 

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous, Miss Lady!!

Aileen said...

Veronica I cant believe all this stunning beauty you have put together in this card. Each time I look at it I see another detail that I had missed on first look. So stunning.

Annette Allen said...

wow very pretty card..

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful! Lots of great detail but still a cas card, love it!