Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Card Concept Challenge 71 - Dear Friend

 
Hello! I am happy to announce that I have been asked to join The Card Concept challenge design team! I LOVE the inspiration picture for my first challenge!
 
http://thecardconcept.blogspot.com/
 
I loved the soft, pretty simplicity of this inspiration photo.
Here is my card:
 
 
To create my CAS (clean and simple) card I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set Delightful Dahlia additions, and the Stampin' Up set Jar of Love. To give my butterfly a more realistic appearance I colored and cut out two butterflies and adhered them together. The butterfly flies off the card!
 
I hope you play along with us for The Card Concept Challenge 71. I cant wait to see what you create!
 
 

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

YAY you!!!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous project!

Julie Gearinger said...

Welcome to The Card Concept DT, Veronica!! We are so thrilled to have you on the team :-) I love your sweet card with the soft colors, gorgeous jar with the flowers and that sweet butterfly! Hugs and I hope you have a wonderful Easter week!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Veronica, I am so happy that you have joined our group here at The Card Concept! Today's card is amazing! You have some beautiful details and a pretty spring color palette!
Take Care!
Michele

Lisa said...

I love the content on your blog! Your cards are beautiful! You are a very talented lady! I can't wait to see what all you create at the Card Concept! Have a wonderful Easter weekend! I am a fellow blogger over at www.couponSahmIam.blogspot.com come over and check me out!

Karen Davis said...

Welcome to the team Veronica :) I love the soft colours you have used in your card. Your flowers are beautifully coloured and look so gorgeous against the polka dot background.